This past February my husband and I got married, and I called upon Cheryl in the freezing cold of southern MN. She was a warm ray of sunshine. Making sure to be at every important moment and capture the shots I REALLY wanted. I still cry at my wedding photos — Sarah
• Continuous coverage with multi angle views of the ceremony and the events, as well as lots of candids.
• A DVD of professionally edited high-resolution images with a print release
• An online gallery of your images to share with friends and family
• Flattering coverage — we are skilled at posing curves and plus-size brides — your photographs will show you’re as beautiful as you feel
• A sneak peek slideshow of the day posted within 24 hours of the wedding
• A fun pop-up photo booth with props to match the colors of your wedding.
• Liability Insurance? Yes
• Equipment? Canon & Mamiya professional level bodies and lenses
• Back up gear? Yes
• Lighting? Yes
• Wedding Experience? Yes
• Pop Up Photo Booth ( a lot of fun and very popular)
• Press-printed cards, books, invitations, save the date
• Custom-designed albums and books
• Full retouching including skin smoothing and body contouring for album images and large prints
• I am more than happy to shoot engagement, bridal portraits and boudoir sessions for brides who will be using other wedding photographers.
• An engagement session is $600. Couples who retain Paquin Studio for their wedding receive a $600 credit on the wedding retainer.
Paquin Studio is a popular choice for brides who’d like to give the groom a special gift just before the wedding.
Visit the Boudoir Page for more information.
• Rice Lake Church, Owatonna
• Indian Island Winery, Janesville
• Eagles Club, Owatonna
• Wedgewood Cove, Albert Lea
• Holiday Inn, Owatonna
• Red Bend Nature Center, Faribault
• Shattuck St Mary’s, Faribault
• Vintage Ballroom & Suites, Faribault
• Monterey Ballroom, Owatonna
• Owatonna Country Club
• Graves Hotel, Minneapolis (2nd shooter)
• Minneapolis Club, Minneapolis
• TFC Stadium, Minneapolis
• Crown Plaza Hotel, Minneapolis (2nd shooter)
• Rochester Arts Center (2nd shooter)
• Minnesota Sculpture Garden, Minneapolis
• James J. Hill Reference Library, Saint Paul
Inquire for current pricing and availibility